We have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join our APAC Sales Operations team. This role sits on a global team and will be the first Salesforce Admin in region. We have a complex Salesforce environment for you to sink your teeth into with some important projects on the immediate roadmap including a conversion to Lightening. We are looking for someone who sits on the more technical side of Salesforce Administration and understands how systems come together and why and how data drives what we get out of our CRM.
About the role
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall administration and efficiency of Nintex’s Salesforce instance. The ideal candidate will have strong business analysis skills and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams while helping drive process improvement. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have hands-on experience administering and configuring Salesforce, including but not limited to Apex Triggers, Workflows, Validation Rules, and ISV integration. This position will partner with internal users in Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and Service to support and enhance new business processes for Nintex’s Salesforce CRM platform and integrated applications.
Your contribution will be:
- Partnering with cross-functional business teams to understand and analyze business objectives, gather and define business requirements.
- Creating and managing custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions, profiles, and workflows.
- Facilitating and supporting testing of new features in alignment with team requirements.
- Creating and maintaining detailed documentation including technical designs, project plans, workflows and training documents.
- Database and data integrity ownership; including but not limited to deduplication and cleanup.
- Assisting Customer Support in training and expertise requests for SFDC related case escalations
- Assisting partner team with development of training/enablement needs for partner program around SFDC expertise
- Assisting in the conversion from Classic to Lightenting
To be successful we think you need:
- 3 + years of business analysis experience.
- 3 + years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with expertise in administration, roles and permissions, reports and dashboards, object configurations, assignment rules and workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Salesforce projects to completion.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Passionate about optimizing Salesforce for Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and Service functions.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Close attention to detail.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.