Digitize your recruiting and onboarding process to hire talent and retain employees
Turbocharge recruiting, onboarding, and provisioning
Finding that perfect candidate can be time-consuming and costly. Once you have, onboarding them and provisioning equipment typically means piles of paperwork and more time lost. But it doesn’t have to. Get them what they need to be productive without delay, by mapping your process and using automation to provide new starter forms, approvals, equipment, accounts, software licenses and more. Fast-track onboarding—across departments—to help your new employee settle in and get to work.
- Help employees get to work faster
- Map, automate, and optimize onboarding processes so that your new talent can get set up quickly and easily. Empower them from day one and watch them hit the ground running.
- Increase employee retention
- The average attrition for first-year employees is 13 percent, attributed in large part to ineffective onboarding processes. With a seamless onboarding, employees stay longer –which also cuts hiring costs due to the lower staff turnover.
- Build trust and alignment
- An effective onboarding process ensures new hires are well informed about organizational initiatives and goals. And well-informed, eager-to-perform employees are definitely worth keeping around.