Nintex Forms is a web based designer that enables forms to be created within SharePoint quickly and easily. Forms can then be consumed on most common mobile devices from the internet, anywhere and anytime. Nintex Forms integrates seamlessly with Nintex Workflow to automate business processes and deliver rich SharePoint applications.
Quick and Forms Design
Empower business users and enhance developer productivity:
- Auto-generate forms to support your business applications
- Customize forms quickly with an intuitive browser based designer
- Design once and publish to browsers and mobile apps in an instant
Access Anywhere, Anytime
Provide secure access to SharePoint forms and processes anywhere, on any device:
- Take your processes on the go
- Make the best use of mobile devices to capture data
- Extend access to external users without reconfiguring your firewall
Seamless Workflow Integration
Extend the value of your investment in Nintex Workflow:
- Transform workflows into business applications with rich user experience
- Interact with key business processes whether online or offline
- Leverage a wide range of cloud services through Nintex Live*
|Quick & Easy Forms Designer
Nintex Forms is intuitive, browser-based and requires no client software licensing or installation. Design visually appealing forms with sophisticated business logic and rich HTML formatting.
Customize predefined layouts for any device, form factor or screen size. Preview forms before publishing to ensure delivery of optimal user experience.
||Access Anywhere, Anytime
Nintex Forms provides one-click publishing to Nintex Live, securely extending forms and processes to users outside the firewall. Native mobile applications support offline access and enable capture of touch input, location data, camera photos, video, audio and more.
|Seamless Workflow Integration
Nintex Forms automatically generates workflow forms that can be quickly customized, turning traditional workflows in to sophisticated business applications.
For more information on Nintex Workflow please visit www.nintex.com/workflow.
* Requires Nintex Live and Nintex Workflow