Nintex Announces 2022 Nintex Partner Award Finalists
We’re excited to announce the regional finalists of the 2022 Nintex Partner Awards across six categories in AMER, APAC and EMEA!
To learn more about the Nintex Partner Awards click here.
“Our customers benefit from the expertise and support of Nintex Partners to deliver and implement successful digital workplace solutions with the Nintex Process Platform,” says Joe Peterson, Nintex Vice President Channel Sales and Strategy.
“It is an honor to recognize our top-performing partners for their impact helping public and private sector organizations to go digital faster with Nintex.”
Nintex Partners help to grow businesses
Nintex Partner Awards recognize channel partners that drive high-impact results and continuous process improvements for public and private sector organizations across every industry and geographic region by leveraging Nintex’s powerful and easy-to-use process management and automation software.
Each Nintex Partner Award finalist was selected based on measurable business results during Nintex’s fiscal year 2022, extending from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
2022 Nintex Partner Award finalists by category and region include:
Business Excellence – bringing the Nintex Process Platform to new organizations:
- AMER: Carahsoft Technology Corp; DocPoint Solutions; Protiviti, Inc.
- EMEA: Interactive Saudi Arabia Ltd; Taqniyat; Sure Global Technology
- APAC: CDS Solutions; CMG Consulting; Myriad Technologies
Customer Success – supporting long-term adoption and success of the Nintex Process Platform:
- AMER: BOOST Strategy Partners; Quantum Rhino; Ricoh
- EMEA: Basico P/S FA; Point:Taken; Data One GmbH
- APAC: Data Interactive; PT Mastersystem Infotama; Alrighty Labs
Business Acceleration – strong expansion of automation subscriptions year-over-year:
- AMER: ImageTech Systems, LLC; BankRPA; BOOST Strategy Partners
- EMEA: Synergi Information Technology; Interactive Saudi Arabia Ltd; SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
- APAC: Cumulus International Co., Ltd.; Insight Enterprise Australia P/L; Hitachi Solutions, Ltd
Regional Spotlight – regional market impact and momentum with customers:
- AMER: InnoVelocity; Peak Consulting; Pacific BPA
- EMEA: S A Partners; Data One GmbH; Taqniyat
- APAC: ACW Solutions; VenTek International; Ricoh Australia
Business Transformation – top customer entries to the 2022 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards
- AMER: Elantis
- EMEA: SakalGB
- APAC: rapidMation
Nintex Workflow Cloud Upgrades – for driving generational upgrades to Nintex Workflow Cloud
- AMER: ImageTech Systems, LLC
- EMEA: IOZ AG
- APAC: PlanB Consulting
We wish all our finalists the best of luck in the lead-up to the announcement of regional winners for each category, which will be announced on Tuesday, September 27.
Learn more about the Nintex Partner Network by clicking here.