Senior Manager, Global HR OperationsBellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
As the Sr. Manager, Global HR Operations, you are responsible for overseeing and supporting day to day Human Resources processes, systems, data, reporting and cross-HR program management. You will provide vision, strategic leadership, planning, and guidance for the expansion, improvement and management of HR operations and service offerings.
Your contribution will be:
Processes and policies
- Lead the team to create, build, and implement effective, efficient, and consistent operational processes. Advance a continuous process improvement mindset leveraging technology and ensuring optimal utilization of all resources.
- Implement standard people practices, defining work streams and clear accountabilities and monitoring program impact and results.
- Improve the assessment, delivery, and support of HR policies and processes that support current and future business needs. Investigate, fix and resolve complex issues that arise regarding policies, processes and practices.
- Partner with the broader HR team and other cross-functional teams (e.g. payroll, IT) to influence the creation and implementation of high quality, actionable processes and ensure operational readiness based on best practices.
- Develop and manage overall HR Program and Operations calendar
- Facilitate HR organizational change management to enable the smooth transition from current state to the desired state – includes all activities aimed at helping the organization successfully accept and adopt new business processes, and technology.
- Manage the contractor and subcontractor onboarding and offboarding processes
Systems and Data
- Manage HR and people-related systems and tools, including Nintex platform solutions, HCM/HRIS (UKG), ATS (Greenhouse), Engagement and surveying (CultureAmp and Officevibe), and propose new tools and systems for scale
- Responsible for managing global databases to support ongoing reporting including data collection, reconciliation and ensures accuracy across tools and systems.
- Develop and implement HR operational metrics strategy that provides both operational reporting and data analysis to support the organizations success. Provide consultative insights and establish an action plan to improve key transactions and issues.
- Support weekly and monthly company headcount and attrition reporting
- Determining appropriate metrics, success criteria, and methods to evaluate ongoing success of HR program initiatives, the HR Operations function and service level agreements, and the HR Ops team
- Develop Talent Scorecard and provide consistent and accurate reporting; The Talent Scorecard will be shared with Nintex Senior Leadership Team and Board
Compliance & Audit
- Lead all compliance and audit activities with operational staff, business functions and auditors.
- Develop and implement risk management best practices and internal controls structure for HR operations in order to mitigate liability and reduce risk
To be successful we think you need:
- You have at least 10+ years of relevant HR or operations experience, with at least 3 years leading HR Operations teams at high-growth companies
- You have deep operational experience with previous exposure to rapidly scaling businesses and HR functions.
- You have experience and proven background managing processes and practices within a service delivery operating model that interfaces with employees, business leaders, and vendors/suppliers.
- You are an accomplished leader in developing organizations, mentoring others, and building diverse, high performing teams.
- You have the ability to problem-solve, plan, and execute, including a desire to get in the weeds as needed to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You enjoy partnering with HR function and global teams to define processes and implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling, and resource planning
- You are competent at using quantitative and qualitative strategies to measure the efficacy of programs, interventions, and efforts for a large organization, with demonstrated aptitude in metrics, and reporting
- You are communicative and effective at navigating change management, including the ability to translate processes, practices and concepts for all audiences, and to actively inform, convince, influence, and educate executives, cross-functional stakeholders, and team members
- You are energized by the opportunity to lead and inspire the team to ensure the effectiveness of processes and practices, as well as to influence, guide, and convince; has a history of having been a thought-leader
- You work effectively with partners from across functional areas, by creating collaborative relationships, establishing credibility, and motivating/influencing others
- You are highly effective at working collaboratively with key stakeholders being consultative, influencing, managing expectations, productively addressing conflict and leading through others.
- You're a trusted advisor and partner with senior HR and business leads to understand their operational issues and opportunities, and create solutions to scale people operations and ensure compliance.
- You have an understanding of practices and compliance issues around the globe, with appreciation for explicit and nuanced differences in country and regional practices outside the U.S.
- You have experience handling sensitive, confidential information
- You have experience managing vendor/supplier relationships and bill management
- Possible occasional national and international travel.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for US employment authorization. Nintex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.