Senior Technical Marketing ManagerBellevue, WA
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role you will lead our Nintex Solution Accelerator efforts, be a critical subject matter expert and evangelist for Nintex, help drive our technical thought leadership and advocacy programs, and support the launch of new Nintex capabilities.
This role requires an experienced individual who blends solid background in B2B technology with top-notch strategy and marketing skills. You will step into a global role promoting process management and process automation to the world's most recognized organizations and institutions. You must have a passion for building and scaling product businesses by identifying the intersection of customer pain points, market requirements, and product value.
You know how to succeed in a hyper-growth company and have the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, analytical thinker, and you can run multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. You will build and execute technical marketing strategies that propel adoption of our products and solutions, including workflow, RPA, process management and mapping, document automation, and eSignature.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact opportunity that allows you to leverage your technical skills while exercising your strategic storytelling abilities. You will work with senior leaders across functions, and a world-class team will support you in your journey.
What you will do:
- Lead our Nintex Solutions Accelerator Gallery efforts. Set the vision, develop and manage the roadmap and quarterly launches, be the primary evangelist, recruit partners to participate, enable internal teams, and run the Gallery day-to-day
- Source intelligent process automation solution templates from customers, partners and internal Nintex experts that demonstrate the differentiated value of Nintex. Be technical enough to contribute
- Obtain Solutions Accelerator Gallery proof points, and testimonials that can be leveraged in PR, collateral, presentations, and sales tools
- Partner closely with Nintex product marketers and product managers to distill key product functionality and value into compelling customer- and partner-facing stories
- Create innovative and easy to understand ‘demo kits’ that help our sales and client success teams, technical evangelists, and partners understand and demonstrate our flagship solutions
- Produce inspiring demos that highlight key Nintex product and platform differentiators to support analyst meetings, live and virtual marketing events
- Work closely with product teams to understand strategic direction, integrate new technology releases into our demo solutions, and influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs
- Be a credible subject matter expert on Nintex products, technology and value – regularly present and demo internally, on webinars, and at industry conferences
- Provide thought leadership on solution template development. Identify opportunities to automate repeatable workflows and content development
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years of technical marketing or product marketing experience at a B2B technology company
- Experience with the enterprise SaaS required; Nintex platform familiarity a plus
- Familiarity with advanced technologies including Azure, AWS, IoT, RPA, CaptureOCR, Sentiment and Text Analysis, OpenAPI / Swaggers, and Machine Learning
- Experience working at and/or with key technology partners such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Google, Box, Adobe, DocuSign, etc.
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers, partners, industry experts and influencers. Proven ability to lead and inspire others
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are also desirable.
- Willing to travel 5%-10%
- B. A. or B.S. required
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.