Senior User Experience DesignerMelbourne
*This role can be done remotely from anywhere in Australia, due to covid19 we are unable to sponsor atm. This role is open for Australian/NZ PR/Citizens only.
- Fully remote role, primarily working with a Melbourne based team.
- Help make people’s lives easier through digital transformation
- Collaborate with, learn from, and assist in developing our growing team
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Senior User Experience professional with at least 5 years’ experience who wants to expand the scope of their career by joining Nintex’s cloud automation user experience team. The successful candidate will be applying their trade on Nintex’s market leading cloud workflow and forms product suite as well as contributing to the growing Nintex Design System.
Working in an agile environment with UX, product and engineering teams based in Australia and throughout the world. You’ll have ample opportunities to develop and apply design thinking methodologies as you work to deliver delightful experiences for our user base. Being a senior member of the team, you will be expected to help mentor more junior team members, along with assisting senior team members to advocate for a user- first approach internally and drive UX process improvement within the organisation.
How you’ll contribute to our team
- Actively contribute a user-centric vision to help shape the next phase of features and capabilities on our workflow and automation software platform
- Conduct research to understand the users’ needs, utilising insights to create detailed design specifications
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplined teams from idea inception through to engineering implementation
- Assist in growing the UX practice, raising the overall teams’ proficiency, and providing mentorship to junior team members
- Proactively contributing to the expansion of the Nintex Design System
What we’d like to see in you?
- Knowledgeable about User Centred Design (UCD) process and activities, with a clear demonstratable personal UX process approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills, an impulse for collaboration, and a proficiency for clear concise communication
- Ability to communicate ideas and design decisions effectively, being a strong user advocate
- Strong aptitude for WCAG AA/Section 508 accessibility compliance
- Skills in workshop facilitation with subject matter experts
- Competency in relevant prototyping tools such as Adobe XD
- Experience conducting user research sessions and reporting feedback into meaningful insights
- Experience designing for enterprise-level digital projects a bonus
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work.
We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We are a leader in our category. We are an employer of choice.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, a range of benefits and flexible working arrangement you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate daily with colleagues who are committed to deliver exceptional experiences.
When we are not working from home, Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand-up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.