Manager, Sales DevelopmentBellevue, WA
The world of process automation is blowing up right now. What does that mean? It means that Nintex is driving the future of work all around the world. Our products help many of your favorite brand names and most admired companies work better, faster, more efficiently. It is an exciting place to be and an exciting time to join our sales organization as a manager and to ensure we are helping as many companies as possible find their way to Nintex.
We're looking for a leader to guide, direct & coach Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) through the daily sales process. SDRs are the foundation of the business and of Nintex’s go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage a team that will be responsible to source, qualify and distribute prospecting customers in a professional and efficient manner to our Account Managers and Account Executives. This role is imperative to the quality of prospects that move from the top of the sales funnel. As a leader to this team, you will play a vital role in standardizing processes that will affect all sellers.
To be successful we think you need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience of managing teams of 4 or more
- Experience doing outbound prospecting
- Experience using Salesforce, Outlook, Outreach Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting Preferred
- 2+ years of previous SaaS experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.