About the role
This team is working on a rapidly developing analytics platform, so you can expect to be involved in plenty of cutting edge technologies – cloud components, big data and front end. The role will involve architectural involvement, technology decisions, deployment methodologies, best practice coding and more!
- Experience developing web applications or APIs using C# and ASP.NET MVC or Web APIs.
- Experience with Azure is a plus!
- You have an agile mindset and have the ability to take a proactive role in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and have the ability to communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- Unit tests are part of your code commits (client side unit testing experience would be plus)
- Preferably have knowledge of front-end build systems or module bundler like web pack, gulp etc.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you?