Senior Product Marketing ManagerBellevue, WA
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and play a critical role in further establishing Nintex as an industry leader in process management and automation. At Nintex you will step into an exciting global role promoting process management and automation to every organization and institution, as well as driving awareness of key initiatives, technologies and solutions related to digital transformation.
For this role of Sr. Product Marketing Manager, we are seeking an experienced individual who blends solid background in B2B technology with top-notch strategic and marketing skills. You must must have a passion for building and scaling product businesses by identifying the intersection of customer pain points, market requirements, and product value.
You will need to know how to succeed in a hyper-growth company and have the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment – it requires someone who is an excellent communicator and storyteller, analytical thinker, and who has the ability to run multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. The key to success will be crafting effective customer-facing sales assets, tools and collateral, and ensuring that enablement happens with the right internal teams and with partners. You will be called on to work collaboratively with Product, Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders in order to build and execute product marketing strategies that propel adoption of our products and solutions, including workflow, RPA, process management and mapping, document automation, and eSignature.
What you will do:
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning to drive internal alignment on go-to-market strategy and propel adoption with customers
- Use the positioning created to develop differentiated messaging and deliverables that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption – including web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, videos, and other sales/customer/partner collateral
- Build the messaging frameworks, campaign plans and processes needed to support our products through various stages including conception, development, launch and growth
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, success stories, and win/loss reasons
- Manage, coordinate and evolve a world-class and repeatable launch process for new innovations – own the launch and communications plans, GTM tactics, and generate internal excitement
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partners to create end-to-end industry- and persona-focused campaigns for lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration and retention
- Obtain customer proof points, testimonials and value assessments that can be leveraged in PR, collateral, presentations, and sales tools
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Sales to develop and execute holistic compete programs that demonstrate the differentiated value of working with Nintex
- Be a credible subject matter expert on Nintex products, technology and value – regularly present internally, on webinars, and at industry conferences
What we think you need to be successful
- 5-7+ years of marketing at a B2B technology company (SaaS experience a plus), with at least 2+ years in product marketing
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred
- A solid history of positioning and storytelling skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb project management skills and the confidence and agility to work in a dynamic environment
- A passionate belief in what we are doing and the dedication to do what it takes to deliver on the goals of the team
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.