Business Development RepresentativeBellevue, WA
We’re on the lookout to bring on board a new Business Development Representative to join our growing sales team! As a BDR with Nintex you will play a critical role in growing our business. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get the hands on experience in a fast paced, successful SaaS company to kickstart their sales career!
About the role:
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) have a mission-critical role – connect with as many prospects as possible, understand and explore their needs, qualify whether Nintex is the right fit, and schedule meetings with one of our Account Managers.
This role is the foundation of our sales team and provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a great team. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
Your contribution will be:
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads
- Answer incoming sales calls and manage live chat
- Understand prospects needs, qualify, and ensure a fit
- Schedule Discovery Calls for Account Managers
- Always be identifying and scheduling qualified Discovery Calls
To be successful we think you need:
- 0-1 year BDR/SDR experience
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and your colleagues – a collaborative team player
- Ethical and honest approach
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.