Renewals SpecialistBellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is looking to add a Renewal Specialist to the team who execute our renewal process and ensure customer success for their region. This person will be responsible for managing the end to end software renewal sales cycle for the Silver and Bronze customers, focused on achieving the Annual Revenue Quota and improving customer satisfaction.
The challenge in this job will be to defend against competitive pressures while uncovering additional opportunities as well as uncovering accounts which may have risk and developing plans to mitigate them. The reward will be building strong relationships with customers that are continuously delighted and surprised by the power, flexibility, and efficiencies of our products.
This is an opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert inside our Sales organization!
Your contribution will be:
- Overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers and partners, to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Holding regular proactive meetings with key Renewal Partners in the Region in order to identify any risk to on time renewals early and manage the process to mitigate that risk.
- Manage the ‘low adoption resolution process’ for customers utilising other resources as required.
- Conduct check-in meetings with customers outside of the renewal timeline to gauge customer satisfaction, identify upsell opportunities and/or potential risk.
- Manage the ‘At Risk’ process for your customers.
- Hold regular 1:1 meeting with peers in Account Management and Partner Management for your region.
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date with the current status of renewals, tasks and activities.
- Provide accurate forecast information to the Senior Renewal Specialist and Regional Renewals Director/Manager.
- Contribute ideas to help with the continual improvement of all renewals-based processes.
To be successful we think you need:
- 2 years + of SaaS experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle.
- Experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle.
- Proven track record of quota achievement.
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple cultures/languages.
- Experience of managing a large customer base.
- Excellent skills using Office suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems helpful.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think on your feet and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply critical thinking skills in a contract and business environment.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.