Customer Support EngineerOrlando, FL
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Our award-winning customer support teams are on the front line of technical support for Nintex. Joining us as a Customer Support Engineer you will be providing top-notch technical support and focusing on the overall success of Nintex’s customers and partners. You’ll be collecting all the necessary data to effectively troubleshoot and understand how the customer is using our products. We strive to provide the highest possible level of service for our customers and partners, so you’ll be ensuring that all SLA’s are met whilst making sure that each engagement is a genuinely helpful and positive interaction. In addition to being customer facing, you’ll also be interacting on the daily with our sales, customer success, and engineering teams, so a collaborative approach is a must. By joining our professional and FUN team in Orlando, you will have the opportunity to learn about our world-leading products and play a key role in ensuring the success of our sales teams and customers.
Your contribution will be:
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Continually contributing insights to our knowledge database
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred proven ability
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
We are especially drawn to:
- Experience with workflow automation
- Demonstrable experience in (HTML, CSS, REST, JAVA, .NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience developing or administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 environments
- C# or SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- AD, PowerShell and/or Windows Sharepoint Services / SharePoint Server installation and configuration experience
- Windows 2012/2016 Administration experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.