Customer Support SpecialistOrlando, FL
You are the tinkerer - the techy guru that all your friends and family go to when they can't figure out their phones, their computer, or their cable. You are also the helper - the friendly face in the crowd, the one who offers their seat, who brings happiness.
We currently have an open position for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in our office located in Orlando, FL. Come help us provide outstanding support, problem solving, and advice to our customers and partners to help them succeed.
We are looking for creative and curious outside-the-box thinkers who love helping customers as much as they love solving problems; thinkers with a solid technical aptitude, who come to work with their engines running and a strong desire to learn. We have a casual office with a tight knit group of people who love what they do.
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We are growing rapidly. We are a leader in our category. We are an employer of choice.
What You’ll Do:
- Answer inbound calls and emails and chats from customers experiencing technical issues
- Provide answers by identifying problems, researching, and guiding the customer through the correct steps
- Assist customers with the configuration of their Nintex solution by examining customer requirements and specifications, and recommending best practices
- Manage open support cases by providing regular updates to customers ensuring we meet our Service Level Agreements
- Replicate complex customer issues and solve problems
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
- Provide feedback to product development and managers based on customer interaction
To be successful we think you need:
- Prior experience within a technical support role (Help Desk, Genius Bar, previous SaaS support - all welcome!)
- Prior experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Proven experience in speaking with customers by phone or screen sharing sessions to scope issues and offer solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office products (extra points for O365!)
- Dependability and flexibility - most customer support will be during normal business hours but you may be required to work on weekends when applicable
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.