Payroll SpecialistBellevue, WA
You pride yourself on getting people paid. You understand that every paycheck represents security, college tuition payments, food on the table, and recognition of diligent contribution. It's important to you that every detail is handled with care and confidentiality. That's why we want you to join our Accounting Team!
We are adding a Payroll Specialist to our team. In this position, you will work closely with our HR department as well as US payroll providers to deliver timely and accurate payroll for over 200 employees across multiple locations. We are a thriving global company operating in a period of rapid growth and aim to provide a best of class payroll experience for our employees. In this role you will have significant visibility across the organization, engaging stakeholders at all levels.
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Your contributions will include:
- Working with external payroll providers and HR organization to deliver end to end payroll cycle responsibilities bi-monthly, multi-state payroll in USA
- Assisting with all US federal and state payroll taxes, workers compensation reporting and employee benefits and reconciliations
- W2 and Year-end payroll reporting
- Managing leave systems
- Payroll on-boarding of US employees
- Assisting with all payroll related journal entries for processing in our accounting system
- Assisting with payroll-related balance sheet accounts and accruals
- Working with Finance & Accounting team on payroll related analyses for budgeting and reporting
- Liaising with HR team regarding new hires, terminations, remuneration and conditions of service including interpreting awards/agreements in relation to tax, allowances and other pay components
- Assisting with payroll-related projects, as required
- Working with external providers to set up payroll in new countries as we continued to expand
- Handling employee queries and escalations
To be successful in this role, we think you need:
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing payroll for a multi-state company
- Experience in processing payroll journals and accruals is a distinct advantage
- Knowledgeable on current payroll laws and tax legislation
- UltiPro or similar system experience essential
- Accounting system experience (we use NetSuite but can consider Great Plains, etc.)
- Ability to be flexible from time to time to work with an international team in different time zones
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills essential
- The ability to be flexible as priorities may shift to meet varying deadlines
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follows three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.