Automation Test Analyst (1 Year FTC) - Work from anywhere in Malaysia!!Kuala Lumpur
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.
We have a fantastic environment in our KL Sentral based office, and are growing a lot! We offer great remuneration and benefits!
Our mission is simple - To improve the way people work through process management & automation!
At Nintex we live by our core tenets: -
We deliver on our commitments - We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
Don’t Wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
We operate with respect and consideration - We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
Innovation isn’t just a fancy word here, we encourage it. We have an exceptionally talented team of developers driving the continuous improvement of our products and combined with an exciting roadmap for 2019, this is exciting growth phase for us here at Nintex.
About the Role
Strategize - You will strategize and plan on what task should be automated, and drive the automation strategies in the platform
Automate - You always look forward to automating repetitive task. You will continue to build on top of our automation framework. You will take ownership of these framework and look to continuous improve it.
Coach - You enjoy coaching and mentoring fellow developers. You also look forward to learning few things from them
Deliver – You will take ownership and responsibility of your work to deliver high quality, robust platform
Improve - You are seen as change agent within the engineering team. If there is an improvement to be made, you will take on the challenge of driving that change
- You have extensive experience in a software testing role with cloud-based software and APIs.
- You have experience working on automation framework in either C# or Node JS.
- You have hands-on experience with API test automation and API automation tools.
- You have hands-on experience with UI test automation using Selenium (or other equivalent tools).
- You have basic experience in BDD/Cucumber/Gherkin.
- You have experience in scripting using Powershell, Python, Bash (or other common scripting languages).
- You will take the initiative to improve and extend the capabilities of our current test automation frameworks.
- You don't mind doing exploratory testing as you know that exploratory testing can also be technical and provides useful information about your system.
- You develop creative approaches when it comes to solving problems.
- You brings knowledge and experience in regression, functional, performance, integration, and back-end testing.
- Believes in “Responding to change over following a plan” and familiar in working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Lean.
- You have experience or understanding with stress testing the system and know how to make sure if they are reliable, resilient, scale-able and perform well under heavy load.
- You understand CI/CD concepts and have experience working on build tools such as VSTS or Jenkins.