Instructional DesignerBellevue, WA
We are currently seeking an experienced Instructional Designer to lead the development and delivery of instructor-led training and certification for Nintex customers and partners. This is an important role to craft the right curriculum and delivery capabilities to ensure our customers and partners have the technical skills and knowledge needed to manage, automate, and optimize their business processes. The Instructional Designer will be responsible for designing technical instructor-led training courses, along with a train-the-trainer program and certification, as well as delivering technical training in a virtual classroom environment.
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
What You Will Do:
Courseware Design: You will design and develop curriculum and courseware for on-demand and instructor-led technical training for Nintex for Office 365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud for basic, intermediate and advanced skill levels. Other duties will include:
- Use instructional design expertise to analyze, design, and develop effective and engaging instructional materials that meet audience needs
- Work with stakeholders and SMEs to understand, define, and capture their training requirements and propose appropriate learning strategies that successfully address the needs of the target audience and involve suitable training delivery modalities
- Perform needs assessment and audience analysis activities to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and appropriate training programs
- Develop training content (including but not limited to instructor-led presentations, sales assets, e-Learning courses) using sound writing, communication, and instructional design principles and strategies
- Design simulations, job aids, assessment questions, etc. to support courseware
Certifications: You will build robust practitioner and expert-level certifications for Nintex Workflow Cloud, with question sets that verify student’s competency in building Nintex Workflow Cloud solutions
To be successful in the position, we think you need:
- 5+ years of experience with instructional design/development of technical courses in a high-tech context
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is mandatory; graduate-level instructional degree is preferred.
- 2-5 Years of experience developing advanced solutions on the Nintex Process Management and Automation platform
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint) and eLearning authoring tools (Articulate 360, Articulate Storyline 2, Captivate)
- Customer-centric - enjoys talking to customers (mainly developers and testers)
- Highly motivated. Get things done
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.