Senior Test AnalystMelbourne
Time is a precious commodity. Everyone who wants to contribute to a cause or mission needs to spend time on what truly matters, whilst being careful not to waste time in the process. We are Nintex, the global market leader in the Process Management and Automation space. We provide a state-of-the-art SaaS platform to improve the way people work by helping organisations to rapidly manage and automate their processes.
We’re looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join our internal Application Development team. If you join us you’ll be responsible for planning testing scope, coming up with test strategies, and developing test cases, functional tests and non-functional tests for new features. We need you to have experience with automation testing, and also an ability to help coach others in the team in this area. Alongside you in this team will be both developers and other testers, all working toward delivering high-quality software.
At Nintex we believe in taking action, delivering on our commitments, and operating with respect and consideration at all times – we hope that you will be naturally aligned to our way of thinking.
We are passionate about learning and innovation, working hard whilst having fun, and building products that help our customers to make their vision for digital transformation a reality.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we are currently all working from home, therefore you will need to be able to do the same.
As our new Senior Test Analyst, you can expect to be doing the following:
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff in the development of test cases, test coverage, test scenarios etc.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of test cases.
- Identifying issues or bugs as early as possible and ensuring that all are clearly documented with detailed reproduction steps.
- Playing an active role in the team’s Agile process – daily stand ups, planning meetings and retros.
- Providing detailed estimates on both planning and testing stages.
- Working closely alongside the development team to convey test results.
- Assisting in the production and maintenance of test environments.
- Assisting in the overall quality and delivery of the applications.
- Providing input where appropriate on UI design and usability.
- Being an active member of the team, contributing your ideas and focusing on continual improvement.
What we expect from you:
- A quality mindset – capable of thinking outside of the box, going beyond just the basic requirements.
- Proven hands-on experience working as a tester, ideally at a senior level, working with web / API applications.
- Automation testing – proven experience writing and running automation scripts.
- Experience in testing in REST, microservices, Salesforce, and cloud.
- Exposure and experience across various forms of testing, i.e. integration testing, functional testing, negative testing, regression testing, deployment testing, cross-browser testing, performance / load testing etc.
- Experience with testing tools such as Postman, Newman, Selenium.
- You’ll be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment – solid time management and organisational skills will go a long way.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.