Strategic Partner Manager - DACH RegionDusseldorf
Nintex EMEA offers a unique workplace. We are fast-paced, high energy, entrepreneurial, results oriented, challenging, diverse, open and collaborative. We are looking for people that thrive in such an environment and help shaping it with their own individual personality. Currently, we are looking to add a Strategic Partner Manager who will be responsible for partner relationships and revenue in the DACH market. A key market for Nintex EMEA with a high volume of mid‐market and enterprise customers, served by highly skilled Nintex partners. We are now looking for an experienced Strategic Partner Manager, who will be the trusted adviser for a selected number of top partners in this region.
The Strategic Partner Manager is responsible for building and growing successful Nintex partner practices with differentiated value propositions centered around Process Management & Automation with top partners. The objectives are to win new logo business and grow existing joint customers. The challenge and excitement of the role will be to help the partners located in your patch to continue to leverage our current portfolio as well as educate them on how to sell new features as they are brought to market.
Your contribution will be:
Providing expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and is able to translate that into real business benefits for both the customer and the Nintex channel. They understand their partners intimately and have established a joint winning strategy and value proposition with their partners around business process automation.
Achieving Revenue attainment monthly and quarterly while accurately forecasting the expected revenue.
Building and managing a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelizing the Nintex product line including features in the cloud on O365, on mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need form us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs to the Partner Program Manager.
Liaising with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly.
Above all, you will ensure that all Nintex dealings with its partners are fair, honest, and consistent – maintaining our high level of integrity and care in our partner ecosystem.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Are effective at influencing through others
- Have experience managing large territory sales and forecasting your plan with accuracy.
- Are adept at understanding and communicating a distribution strategy
- Are comfortable and proactive in identifying, removing or escalating any road blocks to short or long term sales to the Regional Sales Director.
- Have experience selling SaaS and are knowledgeable about the associated pricing models.
- Are metrics driven – always striving to surpass your quota
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of the time (once it's safe to do so again)
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years of channel sales experience, ideally in a SaaS company
- A proven record of over-achievement
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.