Digital Marketing ManagerBellevue, WA
We will consider a remote employment engagement for this position (in the continental US and preferably the Pacific Time Zone).
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We are looking for an analytical marketer and aspiring leader to manage and scale our digital advertising programs to the next level. You're knowledgeable in social media marketing, email and search marketing. You will interact with all levels and departments within the organization to drive relevant marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives and outcomes. The ideal candidate loves data and understands how to leverage it to improve marketing and sales results. Last, you need to be self-motivated, creative, and a great communicator who is passionate about technology and process automation.
A day in the life of the Nintex Digital Marketing Manager:
- Manage and develop a long-term strategy for SEM, Display, paid Social, Re-targeting, Content Syndication, and audience campaigns
- Drive keyword discovery, competitive research, and landing page optimization using best practices and platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz/SEMRush, and A/B testing platforms
- Plan, implement, and optimize paid search and re-targeting campaigns in accordance with predefined KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Execute content marketing strategies and develop key messaging that resonates with target audiences
- Work with internal design and content teams to set the gold standard for compelling online ads and landing pages
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to develop digital marketing campaigns that support key moments including product launches, local and global events, and other announcements
- Analyzing large data sets, report on daily and weekly campaign performance, and identify opportunities to improve campaign effectiveness and marketing funnel performance
- Present results to sales and marketing leadership and senior management
A little about you:
- 4-6+ years of digital marketing experience required – experience with B2B lead generation highly preferred
- Eager to grow digital performance and able to understand what it means to drive efficient traffic and conversion,
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- Successful track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects, balancing competing priorities, and delivering projects on time
- A natural project manager who takes initiative and is not afraid to ask clarifying questions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Inherent curiosity and personal drive, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and operate independently
- Bachelor’s Degree required
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.