Sales Development RepresentativeLondon
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
We’re on the lookout to bring on board a new Sales Development Representative to join our global team! As a SDR with Nintex you will play a critical role in growing our business. Your main focus will be to develop qualified leads for our sales process through avenues such as cold calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development, and managing of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
Your contribution will be:
- Performing outbound sales calls. You will spend your day connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email to engage in a qualification/discovery process. You will be the 1st point of call for live chat sales inquiries. Coordinate closely with internal sales resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Lead qualification. You will qualify high quality opportunities and arrange follow up meetings with the senior sales team. To manage this process you will utilize document progress, notes, etc. in Nintex CRM (SalesForce.com). You will learn and master Salesforce lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure. You will participate in providing feedback on how prospects are contacting Nintex and how they are reacting to current marketing efforts.
- Evangelize the Nintex portfolio. You will gain and maintain up to date knowledge of Saleforce.com, SharePoint, O365, business process planning and Nintex products. Before we let you loose on the phones, you will learn to effectively communicate how all Nintex products are licensed and how they will benefit our customers. Proactively scope technical solutions using Nintex products required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer, solution delivery partner and Nintex.
- Fill the top of the funnel. In order for us to get leads to the buying phase, we first have to get people into the qualified leads funnel. You will provide assistance to existing and prospective customers during product trial periods and enable them so they get the most out of the trial period. You will opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities in the field. Collaborates with other Customer Success resources and Partner Managers to ensure these opportunities are advanced.
To be successful we think you need:
- 0-2 years' sales experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM (desirable)
- Marketing or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.