Marketing Operations ManagerBellevue, WA
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
We are looking for someone who is eager to take ownership of our marketing technology and take it to the next level. With our growth and global footprint, we need someone who can operate at scale while ensuring high quality deliverables. This person will own the implementation and execution of all automated marketing campaigns to support the global demand generation and field marketing teams. In this role, you will interact with all levels and departments within the organization to drive relevant marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives and outcomes.
The ideal candidate also loves data and understands how to leverage it to improve marketing and sales results!
A day in the life of the Nintex Marketing Operations Manager:
- Participate in the planning, scheduling and coordination of marketing campaigns to ensure timely execution and coordination of cross-functional marketing activities
- Plan, design, test and execute marketing campaigns in Marketo, including webinars, events, white papers, content syndication and email nurtures
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project success criteria and milestones
- Maintain the email campaign calendar, produce regular email performance reports, and identify areas for optimization
- Design and track A/B testing efforts and other proof-of-concepts to uncover further improvements
- Serve as the email marketing subject-matter expert, and document best practices and processes
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to segment audiences/create smart lists for email sends and drip nurture
- Become an expert in—and evangelist for—our project management software and internal processes
- Optimize our Marketo instance to be scalable and efficient, including improving and growing Marketo template library
- Report on program performance, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Work with the Marketing Operations Lead to define how we evolve the platform and where to invest for the future
A little about you:
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Marketo Certification/Experience - You love Marketo and marketing automation – you have experience in Enterprise B2B marketing and are excited to dig into the platform and grow your skillset
- Knowledge of marketing automation best practices and several other B2B marketing technologies e.g. ON24, LeadSpace
- A track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects, balancing competing priorities while delivering projects on time
- A natural project manager who takes initiative and is not afraid to ask clarifying questions
- A collaborative team player who is excited to work on a fast-paced team at a high-growth company
- Strong expertise in all areas of email marketing
- Experience collaborating and managing projects with remote, global teams
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills
- A hands-on approach to learning new technology and processes
- A knack for diplomacy, managing expectations and pushing back when needed
- The ability to deal with ambiguity
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.