Product Marketing ManagerBellevue, WA
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
We are looking for an energetic Product Marketing Manager with strong marketing experience to help drive compelling content and messaging that articulates the value of Nintex products in the marketplace. In this role you will help develop strategies and run programs that are vital to continued success of the business. Do you have experience developing powerful marketing content? Are you familiar with process management and/or process excellence? Do you enjoy working with a winning team that is motivated to succeed? Then this role may be perfect for you.
A day in the life of a Nintex Product Marketing Manager:
- Develop product positioning and messaging, turning product innovation into compelling customer benefit scenarios and use cases
- Help manage the go-to-market launch of new features and capabilities for assigned products
- Manage marketing assets, working closely with sales ops to make content available to sales leaders
- Create compelling and easy to understand presentations to convey our vision for the market, use cases, features, benefits, and more for assigned products
- Work closely with web and campaign teams to implement messaging, content, SEO and report on program results
- Coordinate with demand gen to support nurture campaigns and programs that help fill top of funnel
- Work closely with the product teams to understand new features and products, and coordinate launch plans
- Manage marketing programs across the organization to ensure cross-functional awareness and participation
A little bit about you:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS, preferably with an emphasis in process management
- Experience developing product messaging, blogs, web and program content
- Proven track record of developing compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint and Adobe creative suite a plus.
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers and cross-functional teams, customers, and partners
- Self-starter with a don’t wait attitude to get projects moving and kept on track
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Understanding or experience in process mapping and process excellence a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related discipline
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.