Delivery Manager (Software Development Manager)Kuala Lumpur
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.
Our mission is simple - To improve the way people work through process management & automation!
At Nintex we live by our core tenets: -
- We deliver on our commitments - We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- Don’t Wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration - We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
Innovation isn’t just a fancy word here, we encourage it. We have an exceptionally talented team of developers driving the continuous improvement of our products and combined with an exciting road-map for 2019, this is exciting growth phase for us here at Nintex.
What you will be doing:
- Agile / Engineering Practices - You will be driving the Agile/Lean methodology and engineering practices in your team, ensuring the right process and practices are in place to effectively build world class products.
- Technical Leadership - While you are not expected to be hands-on coding, you do have sufficient technical background to communicate, explain and compromise to arrive at the best solution with technical and non-technical people.
- Delivery - You will take ownership and responsibility of your platform to deliver high quality, robust platform.
- People Management - You will be partners in your team's career development, ensuring you support them in their development. You enjoy coaching and mentoring your team. You also look forward to learning a few things from them.
- You are passionate about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- You have shown initiative and leadership by having a key role in the adoption and continual improvement of engineering practices such as Design Patterns, TDD, CI, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps.
- You have driven continuous innovation and growth in teams and have worked on enterprise class B2B solutions, but above all, you love technology, are constantly looking for ways to make better products, and think that the world of enterprise software is ripe for change.
- You’ll love to coach, lead, develop and motivate your people to create a passionate can-do culture. Your experience in leadership and coaching will help you grow the individuals within your team and foster a transparent, collaborative development environment.
- Experience in, and more importantly, a passion for the Agile/LEAN methodology and an understanding of relevant development technologies, processes and products.
- Understand product lifestyle and be ready to work closely with Product Management to shape and deliver features.
- You can communicate, debate, draw, sketch, explain and compromise to arrive at the best solution with technical and non-technical people.
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.