Nintex is the world leader in Intelligent Process Automation. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team:
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product keep reading.
About the role:
This is a role for the problem-solvers, creators, the data engineers that like building things from the ground up. We’re looking for someone who already has solid experience and is ready to take their skills and career to the next level!
You’ll work on the next generation of our analytics and AI product, where you will spend most of your time working on ETL’s, Data Ingestion, Apache Spark, Scala and mentoring other members of the team to design and implement our Analytics and AI/ML powered features
- You are passionate about technology and take ownership of your work.
- Hands-on expertise with Apache Spark, Scala and Spark SQL
- Experience in data munging, manipulation, cleansing and blending from multiple data sources and exposure to various data types and storage paradigms
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and can communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- Experience with Databricks, Azure and Python will be a bonus
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks, Friday nights drinks and monthly breakfasts.