Senior Developer - CloudKuala Lumpur
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.
We have a fantastic environment in our KL Sentral based office, and are growing a lot! We offer great remuneration and benefits!
Our mission is simple - To improve the way people work through process management & automation!
At Nintex we live by our core tenets: -
- We deliver on our commitments - We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- Don’t Wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration - We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
Innovation isn’t just a fancy word here, we encourage it. We have an exceptionally talented team of developers driving the continuous improvement of our products and combined with an exciting roadmap for 2019, this is exciting growth phase for us here at Nintex.
What you will do
- Design - You will work with fellow developers to propose a pragmatic solution, finding a compromise between ideal technical solution and actual solution based on business needs
- Build - You will be building SAAS systems & experience the whole software development lifecycle. You come with insights that will enable you to improve our existing system. You will be driving good engineering practices in the team. You dislike hacking things together, instead treat software as craft
- Coach - You enjoy coaching and mentoring fellow developers. You also look forward to learning few things from them
- Deliver – You will take ownership and responsibility of your work to deliver high quality, robust code.
- Improve - You are seen as change agent within the engineering team. If there is an improvement to be made, you will take on the challenge of driving that change
What you bring to the table
- You have mastered full technology stack and have solid experience in developing in .Net Core.
- You have extensive experience designing and implementing SAAS/microservices. You have exposure deploying, scaling, monitoring & troubleshooting in a distribute, cloud hosted environment.
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns, including cloud patterns & practices and their values.
- You strongly advocate good engineering practices. You have solid experience in unit testing / TDD, code reviews, pair programming, CI, CD.
- You believe in "Responding to change over following a plan" & familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP.
- You have excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening) and a strong team player.
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes.
- You will also need to have a sense of humor, we like to have some fun along the way!