Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
Do you want to develop cutting edge technology? We are seeking a full stack developer to help us design tools to manage next generation Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions. In this position you will partner with successful pioneers in RPA to increase the productivity of enterprise users worldwide. As RPA is an emerging technology, you will have the opportunity to tackle yet-to-be solved challenges in the process automation space while leveraging the latest Microsoft Web Technologies. You won’t get exposure to this tech in any academic setting. Intrigued? Apply!
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves to solve real-world problems with code and is deeply committed to team success
- Is hungry for new information and constantly learning
- Is always looking for an opportunity to grow skills
- Thrives on delivery of high quality software products and is passionate about innovation
- Is continually looking for improvement and is obsessed with exceeding customer expectations
To be successful we think you should have:
- A minimum of 3 years application development experience using C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Framework / Core experience (required)
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming practices
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, and Entity Framework (preferred)
- Experience with Azure PaaS (preferred)
- Experience with React, Agular, or Vue skills appreciated
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follows three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way that people work worldwide. Every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.