Data EngineerBellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Nintex is searching for an experienced Data Engineer to accelerate its growth across all parts of the company’s multi-channel Nintex process management, automation, and optimization platform. In this role, you will help shape the next generation of Nintex’s company-wide internal data architecture, data strategy, BI platforms and analytics to help power our growth agenda. You must be a proven leader in applying data engineering, analytics, data science and machine learning methods to drive innovation, with an eye and passion for data quality, and the ability to drive business impact by applying analytical, statistical and scientific rigor. You will support our senior leadership, product, sales, and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing company data.
What you will contribute:
Establish an overall company data architecture, BI, analytics and Data Science platform for marketing, sales, product and business insight and optimization.Create the next version of our Integrated Data Warehouse (IDW) to activate and enable an Analytics & Data Science capability for the organization. Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
Assess and develop a Nintex AI/ML solution strategy from a product management perspective. Develop custom data sets and models and apply ML algorithms to these data sets. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing & sales techniques and business strategies. Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Cultivate a strong culture of experimentation, delivery and impact. Oversee training and development of other employees to make them more data savvy and data driven. Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to employees in order to achieve company and customer results.
What we think you need for success:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams with emphasis on data visualization skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: Linear Models (Regressions), Generalized Linear Models/Regression, Hypothesis testing, Cluster analysis and machine learning
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments, such as AWS or Azure, is required
- Familiarity with a Big Data platform like Azure Databricks and/or Apache spark is preferred
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.