Security Operations EngineerMelbourne
About the Role
We are growing our Information Security team and seeking a skilled Security Operations Engineer. In this role you will focus on building and supporting security tools and designing solutions for the future of Nintex. You’ll participate in the support of new products and will be key to optimising security services for maximum effectiveness.
The primary responsibility of this position will focus on WAF and SIEM management. You will also provide support and assistance to other security programs.This role may require travel to work closely with our global engineering, corporate infrastructure and operational excellence teams.
- 2+ years' experience in WAF and SIEM management, configuration and reporting
- 2+ years’ experience in Security logging and monitoring for cloud or on premises
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot configuration, logging, and monitoring protocols including LDAP, SNMP, SYSLOG, WMI, and NETFLOW.
- Experience with compliance frameworks, standards, or laws (ISO, PCI, SOC 2, SOX, GDPR)
- Past experience in managing security related incidents
- Self-driven and feel comfortable developing process/programs
- Experienced working with third party vendors, managing and reporting to the agreements in place
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and critical thinking abilities
- Experienced working with global teams and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of formal education or experience
- Has one or more security certifications. Such as CISSP, GCFW, GSEC, GPEN, or other certifications
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful and easy-to-use solutions. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, customers customize our software to their process needs. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category and an employer of choice.
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!