Nintex is the world leader in Intelligent Process Automation. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team:
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical and design experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Working in our UX team you’ll find they’re highly collaborative, slightly unconventional and always think outside the box. This is a team that focuses on getting the basics rights and is always on the lookout for ways to innovate and make things better. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of then keep reading.
About the role
This is a role for a team player. Someone who understands that collaboration is key and outcomes are achieved together. We're not just looking for another Visual Designer. We want the human touch — someone who understands the end-user and takes pains with customer research. We're looking for you to be an expert in research techniques, creating personas, wireframes, usability testing, and building high fidelity designs for our development teams to implement. Most importantly, we want you to understand the problem that you're addressing and ask the right questions around the Why?
- Previous experience in a similar role as a UX Designer for a SAAS product
- Hands-on expertise in Adobe CS, XD, Marvel or InVision, Axure
- Demonstrated ability in articulating a design vision and championing it through a development life cycle
- An approach centred on human-centred design methodologies and integrating research into agile workflows
- Experience in a range of research methods including contextual enquiry, interviews, diary studies, usability testing, creating and facilitating workshops etc
- An expert in creating personas, wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- The ability to articulate clear and actionable insights and recommendations through journey maps, showcases, presentations, etc.
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks Friday nights drinks and monthly breakfasts.