About the role
As a UX Designer here at Nintex you can expect to play a key role working on our market leading products and will work closely with a variety of people from within the business. You’ll be working in a truly high performing team filled with some of the best UXD professionals around and will be able to leverage their skills and knowledge on a daily basis in order to translate your designs into product features within a short frame.
Nintex uses Agile and Lean UX principles to focus on creating high quality user experiences in a global organisation .As well as working with web and mobile, you will also gain exposure to new technologies and design paradigms such as conversational interfaces and machine learning. You will work on a range of research and testing activities to delve into our customer’s online behaviours and interactions.
- Ability to conduct user research sessions and report feedback into meaningful insights
- Strong understanding of User Centred Design process, interaction design and visual design principles
- Skills in workshop facilitation with subject matter experts
- Can identify, create and iterate key user flows for products and features
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise a range of contrasting stakeholders
- Competent in relevant tools such as Sketch, Adobe Experience Design, Axure RP
- Experience in Enterprise software / Business Systems
- Experience in User Centred Design for software systems or websites
- Experience in Agile/Lean design and testing practices
- Understanding the concept of translating design to HTML/ CSS
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.