Senior Systems EngineerKuala Lumpur
About the role
A Senior Systems Engineer at Nintex will be joining our global Information Technology team and managing the day-to-day operations of our infrastructure. You will be responsible for the administration, maintenance, implementation, enhancement, issue resolution and upgrades of all core systems within Nintex globally.
What will I do as a Senior Systems Engineer at Nintex?
- Administer and support core enterprise systems including Active Directory, Hyper-V, Skype for Business, and System Center 2016 with a focus on Virtual Machine Manager, O365, Exchange and SharePoint online.
- Monitor system performance and execute on proactive maintenance.
- Automate and improve processes with scripting technologies such as PowerShell.
- Work with other business units to design and implement technology solutions.
- Be ready to respond and react to priority 1 and 2 system outages.
- Provide tier 2 support for the internal IT Help Desk.
- Ensure records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.
- Work with vendors to assist support activities.
- Contribute to capacity planning and optimization for infrastructure systems.
- Ensure documentation and procedures for best practice standards is constantly being written, improved and utilized.
You will also work on potential projects like:
- System installations and upgrades
- Solution automation
- Data center migrations and expansions
- Creating and administering Hyper-V clusters
The technologies in our infrastructure:
- Microsoft Windows 2016 / 19 servers, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Skype for Business, Exchange online, System Center 2016
- Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Azure and Active Directory integration
- VEEAM Backup Software
- Microsoft SharePoint online
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE) are highly desirable
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills across application and platform based software
- The ability to communicate effectively with remote users
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to juggle competing priorities
- Strong customer service skills and a team focus
- A passion for technology!
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!