DevOps Systems Engineer (Data)Melbourne
Nintex is the world leader in Intelligent Process Automation. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team:
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product keep reading.
About the role:
You could be an expert in Microsoft Azure, or currently immersed in AWS and want to embrace something new. Either way, you'll know your stuff, and bring hands-on expertise in an enterprise-level production environment.
Key to this role will be your ability to administer our Microsoft Azure environments and supporting services, deploy updates and embrace our security practices. You'll initiate and update technical documentation and participate in being on-call for production incidents rectification/remediation. The best part is getting to work alongside the team in product and feature development and improving our platform to support our new features and enhancements.
As part of this role you’ll work on the next generation of our analytics product on Azure. We’re looking for someone who already has solid experience and is ready to take their skills and career to the next level!
- Previous experience in a similar role as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in a cloud-based infrastructure, specifically: Azure
- Microsoft Azure experience (deployments - ARM Templates, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Strong PowerShell (or other) scripting - writing to automate manual task
- Experience with build and deployment (CI/CD) systems
- Development of system monitoring using telemetry using Azure Application Insights
- Knowledge of serverless technologies, including Azure Functions, Docker
- Knowledge of agile software development principles and practices, experience working in an agile development team
- Experience working with global teams in different time zones (desirable)
- Experience with Databricks will be a bonus
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks Friday nights drinks and monthly breakfasts.