Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Transforming State and Local government with Citizen Development
Citizen Development is creating an impact throughout state and local government agencies.
By empowering business users outside the traditional walls of IT with a suite of easy to use process improvement tools these for organizations are able have a far more significant impact without adding headcount and expense. Forrester calls this strategy “Digital Process Automation for Wide Deployments.”
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Brief Overview of Citizen Development from a Process Perspective
- Fundamentals of Low-Code, No-Code Development
- How the City of Garland Texas Saved $4 Million by Enabling Line of Business Owners to Build Their Own Solutions
- How Scottish Fire and Rescue Saved 10,000 Hours of Manual Paper Based Work Per Year
- Other State and Local Government examples
- Tips and Lessons Learned
- Much More…
“I got into firefighting to help people, not to fill out all this paperwork and make sure government regulations are met. With Nintex, that part of my job has been minimized so that I can get back to the part that I enjoy.”
—Scott Johnson Firefighter/Paramedic, City of Garland, TX
Director of Public Sector, Nintex