Humans, bots, and AI working together in a seamless process
Want to gain greater value from your systems and data—and from the humans who work with these tools every day?
Intelligent automation (IA) combines artificial intelligence (AI) technologies like machine learning and natural language processing with automation tools including RPA (robotic process automation) for automating tasks and DPA (digital process automation) for automating large-scale processes enterprise-wide. End-to-end process optimization is achievable with this digital transformation toolset.
This ebook highlights key aspects of IA within a business strategy to help you learn:
- Why each individual component is crucial to an intelligent automation strategy.
- The key differences between RPA and DPA—and the value of integrating both.
- How artificial intelligence fits into the equation.
- The user benefits and business benefits of intelligent automation.
- Some actionable next steps for your organization.
Download the eBook
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org