HR teams everywhere are being asked to do more with less. Despite the investment in cloud-based HRIS systems, manual processes and tasks consume up to 65% of an HR team’s day. Instead of having your HR professionals spend their time filling out paper forms, tracking down signatures, and waiting for approvals, there is a better way.
Every leading organisation today is looking to rapidly improve their HR processes to attract, onboard, and retain talent with consistent business processes and digital experiences.
Given the impact of recent events, HR teams benefit from documenting their HR processes and automating what can be automated to help employees stay connected while working remotely. HR teams that can navigate these fundamental workplace shifts will be well-positioned for the new normal going forward, including a shift towards distributed workforces.
Hear from Jacqueline Anderson, Nintex APAC HR Director, and Chris Ellis, Nintex APAC Technical Evangelism Manager in this on-demand webinar, which provides practical, real-world guidance for leveraging visual and easy-to-use process mapping and workflow automation software to modernise HR processes and deliver exceptional digital experiences for employees.
You’ll learn how to :
- Automate work-from-home processes, from new policy signoffs to requesting equipment
- Collect health and safety information using online forms and mobile apps
- Map, document, and deploy employee onboarding and exiting processes across the organisation
- Eliminate unnecessary paperwork and data entry with quick and easy digital forms
- Connect data and processes across multiple company systems using workflow and robotic process automation (RPA) bots
- Reduce the manual work of document generation and e-signature
Director, Human Resources, Asia-Pacific, Nintex
Manager, Technical Evangelism, Asia-Pacific, Nintex
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com