Read the eBook
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com
Definitive guide to America’s most broken processes
Broken IT and HR processes exist – here is the fix!
People are an organization’s most important asset. Yet employee turnover at American businesses has steadily increased since 2011. Many factors cause employees to leave a company, but broken IT and HR business processes surely aren’t helping them stay.
Nintex conducted a study to identify broken corporate processes in America, how these impact employees, and how business can improve the way people work.
The top 5 broken processes include:
- Technology troubleshooting
- Access to tools and documents to enable good job performance
- Annual performance reviews
- Employee onboarding
Our eBook, “Definitive guide to America’s most broken processes,” highlights these examples in more detail and ways to repair them with automation.
Download this eBook to:
- Learn the top broken processes
- Understand the toll on employee productivity and morale
- Read the four action items to repair broken status quo