Review the details and benefits of your Nintex Subscription & Support below. Staying active with your Nintex subscription and Support is highly recommended to help you gain the most out of your investment. An active maintenance and/or subscription ensures you stay current on the latest product enhancements and provides access to our team of experts and internal resources.
Subscription & Support Renewal
Your Nintex Renewal Manager will contact you at least 60 days prior to the expiration of your subscription or Support with your renewal requirements. Nintex recommends renewing at least 30 days prior to expiration to avoid any lapse in service. Please reach out to your Renewal Manager for any questions related to your Subscription and Support.
- Nintex will reinstate expired Support for up to six months after the expiration date upon payment of reinstatement fee equal to 20% of your Support purchase.
- If you chose to reinstate after the expiration date, the new Support term will be for 12 months from the prior service period expiration date – not from the late renewal transaction date.
- Any reinstatements after this six-month period will require the purchase of a new license in order to receive the full entitlements of a Software purchase and Support.
- Nintex will reinstate expired Subscriptions for up to 90 days after the Subscription expiration date upon payment of a 20% reinstatement fee.
- The Service Period of a reinstated Subscription shall begin upon receipt of payment of the Subscription Fee and Reinstatement Fee.
- Any lapse greater than 90 days will require the purchase of a new subscription.
Once Support has lapsed, perpetual licenses may continue to be used, but access to Nintex Support, as well as other benefits including development environments and all updates to the Software or Services, will not be available.
Subscription & Support Benefits
Access to Major, Minor, and Maintenance Releases of the Software.
Web-based submissions of incidents via Support ticket.