Managed Services Operations EngineerJohannesburg, South Africa
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Junior Consultant will play a pivotal role in maintaining and supporting Nintex platforms and designated applications remotely for our clients. This role involves:
- Proactive Maintenance and Support: Ensuring the operational integrity of Nintex platforms by addressing issues and outages promptly, thereby enhancing clients' operational capabilities.
- Issue Management: Efficiently managing and resolving Nintex-related issues to minimize downtime and maintain system reliability.
- Client Support and Enhancement: Assisting in Nintex projects, installations, and change management initiatives to continuously improve and adapt the client's environment and infrastructure according to their evolving needs.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in reinforcing our commitment to providing exceptional managed services and maintaining strong client satisfaction through technical expertise and consistent support.
Your contribution will be:
- Collaborate directly with client's System Engineers to maintain and support the Nintex infrastructure and applications globally.
- Provide L2/L3 technical support for the Nintex product stack, coordinating with suppliers and other representatives as necessary.
- Engage in customer meetings alongside Regional Support, ensuring resource availability for escalated cases.
- Document cases meticulously and execute remediation aligned with case severity.
- Develop and manage workarounds for issues, maintaining a list of code fixes and tracking customer patch statuses.
- Assist developers in crafting debug packages for root cause analysis, managing this process end-to-end.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Technical Product Support for current and previous versions of Nintex products, ensuring seamless integration across various touchpoints.
- Act as a technical liaison among clients, Regional Support, and Nintex Labs, managing technically challenging situations and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Manage crisis situations professionally, addressing technically challenging issues and diverse audiences with competence and composure.
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of the Nintex product stack across client sites, ensuring a smooth transition and minimal operational disruption.
- Coordinate closely with clients' IT teams to schedule and execute installations and upgrades, adhering to best practices and ensuring alignment with clients' IT infrastructure and business goals.
- Monitor system performance post-installation or upgrade, quickly identifying and addressing any issues to ensure system stability and reliability.
- Collaborate with product teams to stay informed about upcoming releases and updates, preparing proactive strategies for seamless integration into clients' existing systems.
To be successful, we think you need:
- At least 2 years of experience in software/application support, specifically on Microsoft server technologies, showcasing a solid understanding and practical skill set.
- Recent certifications such as MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert), MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer), or MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer), accompanied by 2 years of practical software support experience on Microsoft server technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Nintex products will be highly advantageous
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Equity Statement: Preference will be given to People Living with Disability who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Company.