HRIS SpecialistRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
In this role you lead the HRIS system support for partners (Business HR, Recruitment, IT). Additional programmatic work including establishing standard operating procedures, leading workstream meetings, documenting decisions & driving actions, and status reporting.
Your contribution will be:
- Creating, maintaining, updating system data in conjunction with HR and TA processes
- Interpret user requirements and translate operational needs into system specifications; define programming specifications and coordinate with HR to implement system modifications
- Develop an understanding of our HR policies, processes, and procedures and their application in systems and tools
- Develop an understanding of our applications architecture and core business application functions
- Serve as an HRIS contact and SME for troubleshooting inbound and outbound HRIS integration issues
- Provide project leadership by proactively communicating status of deliverables and timelines to interested parties
- Document issues thoroughly, maintain status, and escalate issues appropriately
- Regularly update stakeholders on business systems improvement and requirements to evolve the UKG platform
- Manage multiple database platforms for potential performance issues, while conducting research and resolution with attention to detail and thorough documentation
- Analyze data, develop and generate routine and ad-hoc reports; coordinate download activities to ensure complete and accurate data
- Project work around systems integrations as needed
- Identify system, process, and data problems and develop/recommend enhancements, modifications or solutions
To be successful, we think you need:
- You have at least 3 years' experience in HRIS System Management
- Strong, independent project and program/project management skills
- Experience in high growth & scaling tech environments
- Passion for building and improving highly cross-functional processes and system integrations
- Ability to produce clear HRIS documentation for both IT and non- IT people
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing various integrations
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- High Level of technical aptitude to learn and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer engagement skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- High integrity and discretion
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.