Campaign ManagerRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
- Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The campaign strategy and activation manager is responsible for collaboratively building, planning and coordinating the execution of global integrated campaigns that align to the buying cycle (attract, engage, convert, retain) and to specific personas, segments to create market awareness and demand for Nintex. Their duties include coordinating the efforts of various agencies, regional field teams, product marketing managers, sales, and corporate comms teams in developing strategic plans for communicating and activating these global campaigns. This role reports to the Regional Marketing Lead and works cross functionally with IT, BI, Leasing, Legal, Pricing, Brand, Product Marketing, Sales, Partner, Finance, Digital Product, and other internal teams and external agencies.
Your contribution will be:
- Work pro-actively with the corporate marketing team as well as the Field Marketing Managers to design and execute integrated ABx campaign plans aligned to the sales and marketing priorities and the pipeline requirements.
- Effective use of CRM and Marketing Automation systems – including SFDC and Marketo for lead and opportunity tracking and for campaign management
- Coordinate with field and product teams to ensure the design of demand generation activities will include Global Programs (localized as necessary), regional digital campaigns, regional events, executive programs and 3rd party thought leadership events
- Help coordinate and organize the identification of campaign trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Encourage testing and recommend different content themes, formats to generate desired campaign outcomes.
- Influence stakeholders through the entire campaign journey to ensure input, alignment, and understanding of the campaign approach and details.
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust optimize upsell/cross-sell programs as needed.
- Develop quarterly programs and campaigns to achieve lead, MQL, MQA, SAL, pipeline and booking targets.
- Drive excellence and quality in marketing deliverables like presentations, customer and prospect emails, localized compete assets, online advertising, events, etc., supporting agile work marketing project prioritization.
- Acts as a strategic partner for product marketing managers to create and promote marketing strategies and campaigns to drive leads for a diversified portfolio of assets and ancillary revenue streams.
- Create specific marketing plans (with sales and channel team input) that generate qualified marketing leads from and with our partners (PQLs), optimizing the B2B funnel.
- Propose, collaborate, build and execute demand generation programs through multiple channels (email, SEO, PPC, social, webinar, events, digital, traditional, etc.)
- Regular reporting and updates as required.
To be successful, we think you need:
- A track record of success in a B2B marketing campaigns role
- Experience leading, managing & facilitating international marketing campaigns
- A data led approach
- Great stakeholder management skills working with a cross-functional team & organisations.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.