VP, Pipeline DevelopmentRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Vice President of Pipeline Development to lead the next phase of our growth and manage a team of dedicated, global SDR and BDR professionals. This role will act as a leader of leaders responsible for inbound lead follow-up, outbound prospecting, opportunity and pipeline creation in support of our mid-market focused go-to-market motion.
Your contribution will be:
ABX-Oriented Pipeline Growth Strategy:
- Work with the sales organization, product marketing and demand generation teams to define the ideal customer profile (ICP) and stakeholder maps / personas.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive ABX pipeline development strategy tailored to the mid-market, aligning with overall business objectives.
- Leverage account-based principles to identify and target high-value accounts (TAL), collaborating closely with sales teams to drive revenue growth.
- Lead, coach, and manage a diverse sales team of geographically dispersed individuals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to achieve and exceed sales & pipeline targets.
- Maintain a crisp vision for the development of the XDR organization for the next 3 years (how does it align to the overall strategy? what does success look like?)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, product marketing, sales, and operations teams as well as Finance to ensure alignment and execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration, and accountability.
- Take decisive actions to solve alignment issues and team performance challenges.
- Face adversity head on (coaching improvement plans, HR issues, dissent, red tape, disagreements, receiving/providing constructive feedback)
Executive Presence & Operational Strategy
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales and business development strategy to penetrate the global market for both new business and expansion into current customers, identifying key verticals, white space within accounts and opportunities for growth.
- Form and maintain solid relationships with go-to-market leadership teams globally across Americas, EMEA & APAC
- Monitor and report on sales performance metrics, providing regular updates to the executive team including CEO, CFO, CRO and CMO
- Own the setting, distribution and management of global team comp plans and quotas including tracking, reporting and forecasting.
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and annual opportunity and pipeline quotas.
- Own lead and opportunity conversion rate goals
- Manage weekly and monthly forecasting calls and reporting along with QBRs.
- Constantly seek, deliver, provide and implement feedback and results.
Budget Management & Technology Stack:
- Oversee the budget for pipeline development efforts, ensuring any SPIFFs and other incentives align to drive sales goals.
- Partner with Growth Marketing Operations to evaluate and implement BDR/SDR technology tools and platforms that enhance the pipeline development process and ABX initiatives to drive rep effectivity and maximize ROI.
To be successful, we think you need:
- 15+ years in a senior leadership role with a proven track record of building and scaling an international sales and business development organization for B2B SaaS companies, ideally in the mid-market segment with an ABX customer acquisition motion.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Experience in defining and implementing the sales development processes, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement at scale.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading high-performing BDR/SDR teams, acting as a leader-of-leaders.
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen, capable of analyzing market trends and identifying growth opportunities.
- Able to leverage data to drive decision-making and discover insights that fuel success.
- Experience with BDR/SDR technology, automation, and CRM systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on revenue generation and pipeline growth.
- Inherent curiosity and personal drive with the ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.