Director, New Logo SalesRemote - United Kingdom
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
For the Nintex sales organization, the success of our customers and partners is at the center of everything we do. Our team is dynamic, fun, vibrant, motivated, ambitious and we’re driven to crush our numbers while having fun. We’re looking for experienced sellers that are driven to succeed and align well to our corporate values and culture.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
We are a hiring a Director, New Logo Sales - who will be a second line leader, responsibile for developing & executing sales strategies for Nintex across Europe. You will run two Account Executive teams, responsible for selling into new logo accounts throughout Europe.
Your contribution will be:
- Drive New Logo Sales in region via both direct and Nintex partners
- Recruit, induct and manage Nintex Sales Reps in order to meet or exceed sales target.
- Create and implement a sales plan in conjunction with management team
- Achieve sales revenue targets
- Develop, manage, and report on a sales pipeline within the territory; present sales forecasts in a timely fashion
- Create and sell vertical market solutions and horizontal applications
- Leverage our Strategic, Global and local Partner ecosystem to build pipeline and drive sales
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure visibility of leading and lagging indicators that are established to track effectiveness of your team.
- Work with Product Marketing for sales readiness
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community