EngineerRemote - Australia
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
Nintex engineers are building more than just software and know the impact one line of code can make. We are the experts that build the industry’s most complete process and automation platform to transform the way people work. If you’re interested, curious and want to learn and do more, the sky is the limit here. We take a solutions-oriented and collaborative approach and we don’t wait to create and carry out opportunities for innovation in our business – and our products. Our work makes the hard stuff appear easy to anyone with clicks-and-not-code process automation.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
This position is an opportunity to be part of a team working on Nintex Automation Cloud platform, responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. The team works on a mono-repo involving large scale front-end development using Angular, TypeScript, HTML, Sass, and web components (React) and some evolving back end using Node.js APIs like NestJS. We are looking for someone who has some work experience under their belt and is ready to take their skills and career to the next level! We have a focus on workplace culture and innovation, and we want the best people in the industry as part of our team!
This role has the flexibility to be remote within Australia, with some occasional office time required to bring the team together.
To be successful, we think you need:
- You have a strong understanding of software architecture patterns & practices and their values
- You have experience developing APIs (preferably building scalable and resilient back-end systems using Node.js based frameworks)
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, HTML5 and CSS frameworks (SASS)
- You have experience developing modern cloud applications
- You have an agile mindset and are familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- You are a team player and have the ability to communicate and work with other teams to deliver your objectives
- You have the ability to take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community