Manager, Customer SupportMelbourne, Australia
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Manager of Customer Support is responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of a team of Support employees to deliver and exceed on company SLA’s, while maintaining and fostering a culture of great teamwork and open transparent communications.
Your contribution will be:
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership for a team of Support Engineers
- Hire, train, and retain top talent to ensure a high performing team and efficient operations
- Ensure maximum productivity by optimizing phone, chat and email coverage for your team
- Identify skill gaps of current staff and assist team members in development plans and actions
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues resolution and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement focused on the customer experience, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention
- Drive the highest level of performance from the team through training, mentoring and accountability.
- Communicate regularly and openly with the entire Global Customer Support team to ensure consistency across regions, address risks and identify best practices focused on ease and customer satisfaction
- Identify emerging trends, issues or problems impacting customers & partners and implement scalable solutions
- Help prioritize product fixes through knowledge of customer impact
- Provide regular reporting to identify successes, focus areas, action plans, and priorities
To be successful, we think you need:
- Proud owner of a BA/BS degree in business, computer science, or related field
- Experienced (5 years) of in technology with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a Technical Support team within a software or SaaS company
- Able to listen to customer, partner and employee needs, assess root causes, and implement solutions that drive loyalty
- Highly collaborative and a driver of success by bringing together cross-functional teams focused on results
- High performing, self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment driving accountability, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement
- Eager to contribute beyond your role to improve the overall customer experience
- Passionate about using metrics and KPI methodology to constantly review and enhance team performance and efficiency Experienced driving change in a fast paced technical support environment
- Analytical and problem solver extraordinaire
- Experienced in improving and developing the knowledge and skills of others
- Highly skilled in both verbal and written communication
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.