Pre-Sales Proposal Specialist - USRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
For the Nintex sales organization, the success of our customers and partners is at the center of everything we do. Our team is dynamic, fun, vibrant, motivated, ambitious and we’re driven to crush our numbers while having fun. We’re looking for experienced sellers that are driven to succeed and align well to our corporate values and culture.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Pre-Sales Proposal Specialist is responsible for the development and production of articulate, compliant, high-quality, and highly technical written responses to a variety of customer information security requests, including RFIs, Information Security Questionnaires, and RFPs. You will participate in all aspects of the process from initial receipt of request through submission of final response. As such, strong project management and technical skills are a must.
Your contribution will be:
You will work with Nintex Presales, Sales, Security, Legal, and Engineering teams to help manage the response process from receipt of RFP/RFI through to delivery of the final responses and any subsequent customer questions. To successfully complete this work, you will be taking complex and technical solutions and presenting them in a simplified yet accurate and commercially-friendly manner to end customers and partners, while ensuring the written responses are grammatically correct and easy to understand.
Additionally, along with the other members of the team, you will create, manage, and maintain a content library for future RFIs and proposals.
To be successful, we think you need:
- 2 years of experience responding to RFP/RFIs and in a SaaS environment.
- Project management experience, preferably in SaaS environment is a plus
- A passion for technology and technical writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Experience with desktop publishing and documentation formatting tools including Microsoft Office suite.
- Understanding of complex technical infrastructure like Azure and AWS and related data security controls is a plus.
- Familiarity with security protocols and certifications like ISO and SOC 1/SOC 2 is a plus.
- Successful track record of achieving or exceeding goals and objectives.
- The ability to do what you love, in an environment that supports you.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.