Director, Global Total RewardsRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Director, Global Total Rewards you will be responsible for building and executing Nintex’s total rewards and benefits strategies including program design, implementation, administration, training and communication across the company. As a builder and operator you wear many hats across the total rewards space. You are a trusted advisor to HR, managers and leaders across the company. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this cross-functional role which will partner with People Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Legal, and Business Leaders. The position scope includes employees in the U.S., UK, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Germany, France, Spain, UAE, Egypt, Israel, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Canada, and Indonesia.
Your contribution will be:
- Effectively design, implement, and manage Nintex’s Total Rewards, including compensation & benefits, strategy, philosophy, programs, policies, and initiatives
- Coordinate and lead compensation processes globally, such as merit increase, year-end bonus, and promotion pay changes; project-manage key processes to ensure successful completion; resolve technical issues, system bottlenecks, and ensure timely resolutions of issues
- Responsible for the innovative strategy, design, development, and implementation of differentiated market-competitive total compensation: base pay, incentive compensation, equity compensation, non-executive, and executive compensation programs. Partner and stakeholder for sales commissions compensation.
- Responsible for the annual total reward cycle, driving efficiencies in process and programs.
- Manage all activity related to published compensation surveys throughout the year and audit survey output, market trends and competitive pay positions to ensure salary plans meet overall company goals and objectives.
- Ensure compensation plans comply with legal and other regulations and manage processes and controls to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies on a global basis.
- Research leading practices and trends to perform data analysis on effectiveness, competitiveness, and fairness of existing compensation-assess our existing compensation for competitiveness with market data and our total reward's philosophy including pay equity and pay transparency practices.
- Oversight of all investment, retirement or pension plan administration working closely with legal and finance teams to ensure compliance.
- Lead, implement and ensure proper administration of all health and welfare benefit and wellness programs and initiatives ensuring competitive, sustainable, cost-effective plans and programs.
- Lead the annual open benefit enrollment process and support onboarding of new vendors.
- Ensure ongoing analysis and evaluation of services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies to ensure programs best meet the needs of the organization.
- Interface with Payroll, Accounting, HR, and Legal to ensure smooth operation of all relevant compensation and benefits programs domestically and globally.
- Oversee the preparation of materials for Leadership Development and Compensation Committee (LDCC) and relevant portion of Board meetings in partnership with CHRO, finance, legal counsel, and/or external consultant.
- Participate in due diligence and integration related to mergers, acquisitions and/or divestitures.
- Establish and manage compensation and benefit related budget and provide audit support, as necessary.
- Partner with Learning and Development to educate and train managers and employees on Total Rewards philosophy and approaches.
- Ensure compliance with all global, country, state and federal regulations including but not limited to the Affordable Care Act/Health Care Reform, ERISA, HIPPA, FMLA, GINA, IRS, DOL, HHS, etc., or in-country equivalent.
To be successful, we think you need:
- 10+ years’ global Total Rewards experience including executive, equity, variable, sales, salary comp and time away, insured and ancillary benefits.
- 5+ years leading multi-national teams
- Experience in technology, high growth, and private companies preferred.
- Experience preparing and presenting Compensation Committee materials for quarterly meetings.
- Ability to do data reporting and analytics, develop actionable insights and succinctly communicate to variety of stakeholders to guide decision making.
- Able to comfortably move between strategic issues and day-to-day HR operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication & influencing skills.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) certification preferred.
- Functional experience with the Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills are required
- Experience with Ultipro/UKG is required
- Experience with Officevibe and/or CultureAmp is preferred, or other comparable surveying systems
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.