Senior Solution ConsultantRemote - Singapore
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you lead teams in the successful delivery of Process Management Services to customers. These services may involve delivering training and onboarding to clients on Nintex Promapp in order to enable them to map and manage their own processes, or may involve the delivery of process management engagements on behalf of the client. You will focus on ensuring that requirements and scope for each engagement is clearly defined, and constant progress is being made toward the final product. A Senior Solution Consultant will be an excellent communicator and possess the ability to engage and influence all levels of customers from business teams to executive and senior management. This person will also be able to deliver training and lead workshops to large groups in order to achieve the desired outcomes. Senior Consultants work either remotely or on-site with customers daily and focus on providing workable solutions in Promapp and process that the customer is able to understand and then replicate
Your contribution will be:
- Understand customer drivers and assist in facilitating program of work end-goals
- Focus on strong technical and practicable delivery through mentoring and coaching. Nurture the capability of client-end resources through well-delivered training and the ensuring of high customer satisfaction, and on-budget and on-time delivery.
- The ability to deliver process scoping, mapping, and improvement engagements
- Stay current with all new product enhancements/functionality and provide SME input into ongoing development of features from the customer perspective.
- Understand customer business drivers, key use cases, and high-level business objectives.
- Remain organized and meet customer and Nintex deadlines
- Provide daily detailed time entry reporting on work activities.
- Produce documentation, where required, of implemented business process solutions.
- Create, maintain and process pertinent engagement-related communications and records.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Very strong operational knowledge of Nintex Promapp
- Working understanding of other process tools or models, such as Visio or BPMN
- Strong experience with training and presentation tools
- Familiarity with K2 and RPA
- A conceptual understanding of workflow automation tools
- Comfortable with travel when needed
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community