Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the implementation, administration, maintenance and evolution of the global Nintex enterprise systems. The Systems Engineer and broader Infrastructure team are responsible for the stability, reliability, and security of our infrastructure and systems.
Your contribution will be:
- Configure, administer, and support core enterprise systems including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager, Intune, O365, Exchange and SharePoint online.
- Configure and maintain key Infrastructure systems.
- Monitor system performance and execute proactive maintenance.
- Participate in security investigations leveraging various system logs and our Defender for Endpoint platform.
- Automate and improve processes with scripting technologies such as PowerShell.
- Provide tier 2 support for the internal IT Support team.
- Ensure records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained.
- Work with vendors to assist support and upgrade activities.
- Ensure documentation and procedures for best practice standards are constantly being written, improved and utilized.
- Monitor ticketing system consistently and progress, escalate and resolve tickets efficiently using documented processes and critical thinking.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and develop effective solutions to ensure systems are running efficiently.
- Audit applications and systems to analyze for compliance and changes that need to be made.
- Perform system upgrades and backups, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Help facilitate a deeper understanding of IT systems across the Support team through use of documentation and training.
- Ensure local South Africa office generator and backup equipment is properly maintained and inspected.
To be successful we think you need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Systems Engineering role.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with remote team and end users
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills and a team focus
- A passion for technology
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2016 / 19 / 22 servers, Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager, Active Directory, Exchange on-prem and online, Intune, Defender for Endpoint
- Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Azure and Active Directory integration
- Microsoft SharePoint online and on-premises
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.