Engagement Manager - SharePoint & Power AutomateRemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Modernization Engagement Manager is responsible for managing and driving a cross-functional services team to deliver on schedule & on budget high-quality enterprise custom migration programs, and drive business value to customers.
Your contribution will be:
- Collaborate with Sales on driving Modernization initiatives for our customers, help articulate the value and ROI in the field
- Oversight of project scope and performance to ensure high-quality delivery
- Own the customer relationship and customer satisfaction within Modernization engagements
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer for engagements as assigned
- Interface with customers and partners on general as well as specific issues involving other experts and/or management as required
- Assists with pre-sales activities to drive Modernization leads
- Facilitates customer interviews and reviews including Nintex engagement discovery sessions and presales activities
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years executing within enterprise projects; preferably within a services capacity
- In-depth knowledge of either SharePoint or Power Automate
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project management delivery methodologies
- Experience delivering time & materials as well as fixed fee projects – Migration projects preferable
- Experience working on On-prem to Cloud projects – Big advantage
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
We offer competitive perks and benefits, including a virtual-first work environment, Global Gratitude & Recharge Days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-and Long-term Disability insurance, parental leave, a 401k plan and match, and self-managed time off. Nintex carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your qualifications and experience. Certain positions may also qualify for additional forms of compensation.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.