Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Nintex Presales Solution Engineer to join our team in Indonesia. As a Nintex Presales Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the technical sales process by providing expertise in Nintex, K2, and other workflow/RPA tools. You will work closely with our sales team to identify customer needs and help develop solutions to meet those needs. This is a customer-facing role, so strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
Your Contribution Will Be:
- Delivering technical presentations and demonstrations of Nintex and other workflow/RPA tools to customers.
- Conducting workshops and proof of concepts to help customers understand the benefits of Nintex solutions.
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify customer needs and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Responding to technical questions from customers and providing support during the sales process.
- Support of marketing and awareness initiative such as blogging, webinars and public presentations.
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in Nintex and other workflow/RPA tools.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience in a presales or technical sales role, preferably in the automation software industry.
- Knowledge of Nintex, K2, and other workflow/RPA tools and the competitive landscape.
- Experience working in the Microsoft and/or Salesforce ecosystem including but not limited to Microsoft SharePoint, SQL, Microsoft Azure and associated server infrastructure.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience conducting workshops and proof of concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field favourable.
If you meet the requirements above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary package, including benefits and flexible working hours, as well as opportunities for career development and growth.
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
We offer competitive perks and benefits, including a virtual-first work environment, Global Gratitude & Recharge Days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-and Long-term Disability insurance, parental leave, a 401k plan and match, and self-managed time off. Nintex carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your qualifications and experience. Certain positions may also qualify for additional forms of compensation.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.